17 June 2013

Must Have Monday: Summer Sweater!



Especially here in Boston, you can never be too sure what kind of weather the summer has in store.  Perfect example: this morning I walked to work in this adorable Madewell lobster sweater, was sweating by lunch time, and now a thunderstorm is brewing and I am sans jacket/rainboots/umbrella.

As a frequent visitor of a beach town in Maine (and a generally chilly person), I always carry a light sweater or scarf in my bag.  I love these three options for cute, thin, easy tops to throw over any outfit.  A strapless maxi that needs some extra coverage, a sundress with too-thin straps for the chilly office, a bikini on a windy beach.  Seriously, sweaters can come in handy in an endless array of situations. Do yourself a favor and grab one.

It's a must have!



1 comment:

  1. Love these! I tend to go for really simple light pullovers like that Gap one, but just love the graphic bold one from NastyGal!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate hearing from my readers. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Peace, love, and milkshakes xo