28 June 2013

A Night with Style Makers

The last Wednesday of each month, in the back corner of the very chic Trade, a group of stylish Bostonians get together to talk industry over cocktails. (In my case, lots of cocktails.) 



I was invited to Style Makers by the wonderful team from Bow and Drape, and was excited to check it out.  I was pleasantly surprised when a group of my new blogger buddies showed up, plus the hosts Amy and Tiffani, are wonderful!  Admittedly, I spent a majority of the night discussing boys, local drama, and the job hunt, rather than fashion.  But it didn't really matter, I had a fantastic time and look forward to attending more meet-ups! 

My dress is an $8 vintage piece from Garment District - Photo from Tiffani

I wasn't kidding about the cocktails...
If you are a part of the Boston style industry, in any way, definitely check out Style Makers and follow them on Twitter!


1 comment:

  1. Love the photos/recap, so sorry I missed you ladies. Definitely next time xo

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate hearing from my readers. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Peace, love, and milkshakes xo