After a suggestion from a friend, I checked out The Secret Language of Birthdays website yesterday. Basically, you choose your date of birth, and based on a 40 year study, some information about your personality, health, and life motto is revealed. (If you want to know the ins and outs about my soul, here ya go.) On the site you can also input two birthdays and see what the study has to say about your relationship with another person (yes, of course I did that part too).
I'm a believer in these sort of things, mostly because I continually find my horoscope to be (somewhat) correct; I am a true Aquarius. As a kid, I had this huge map of the stars with astrological symbols explained in my bedroom. I think I've always been entranced by stars, especially because seeing a sky full of them is a treat (growing up around lots of lights and living in cities makes them difficult to see). Anywho, as someone who is not religious, it's fun to believe in something, even if I can't really describe what that something is just yet. It's also just really fun to read about this kind of stuff!
A few key points from my DOB [2-18-88]:
*The magnetic individuals born on February 18 enliven their surroundings with their ideas and energy.
*Although it is true that Feb 18 people are often self-assured, highly autonomous individuals who need a great deal of time to themselves, they rarely cut themselves off from their fellow human beings or resist calls for help.
*Because of their sincere desire to know the truth, they are open to listening to various points of view, if only to learn from them.
*They must release the need to control.
*Motto: I Universalize

No comments:
Post a Comment
I really appreciate hearing from my readers. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Peace, love, and milkshakes xo