22 April 2013

MHM: Tarte & Adidas


Happy Monday and Happy Earth Day!  In celebration of two of my favorite things, this Must Have Monday features products with Boston and Earth Day in mind.

Tarte Amazonian Finishing Powder is a staple in my make up bag.  Say goodbye to greasy forehead and concealer creases, this light powder holds everything in place.  Tarte is the "leader in earth engineered beauty", formulated without all that bad stuff we usually wind up putting on our skin. Eek! Added bonus: I also pat a small amount on my roots if my hair is showing a bit of shine after a long day. 

The Boston Super sneaker in Marathon colors is available now at Bodega.  Adidas and Bodega are donating 100% of the proceeds to The One Fund Boston, which is pretty amazeballs.  If you've never been to Bodega, you must run to Mass Ave and find this (literally) hidden gem.  Pretty sure my boyfriend was in the market for new sneakers anyway...

At 2:50pm today, there will be a moment of silence for the victims of last week's tragedy.  Our week has been unlike any other, and I hope that today Bostonians, and people all over the world, are happy to take a breath of fresh air and be alive.  I know I sure am! <3




1 comment:

  1. I am definitely going to have to try that powder - thank you for the tip! Also I love what all the local businesses are doing to help support the victims. xo

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate hearing from my readers. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Peace, love, and milkshakes xo