08 April 2013

MHM: Perfect Tee



This weekend as I meandered around the city, I bopped into Victoria's Secret on Newbury Street.  I had one of those surprise-amount-coupons, where you pray to the underwear gods for the $500 prize, but always wind up with only $10.  Oh well, I'll take it, still gets me to shop.  

I circled and circled around the store, clutching my coupon debating what to spend it on.  After staring at all the the lacy underwear with weird sayings across the back (does anyone actually think that's cute?!), I settled on a sure-fire staple: The Essential V-Neck Tee.  If you do not already have one of these, go get two. No really, they're 2 for $30.  I currently own this tee is black, hot pink, coral, and green.  It is lightweight (not sheer, but thin), the V-neck is perfectly cut, and they are soft as a puppy.  Who would have thought the panty-monopoly would design better, softer t-shirts than, well, panties?!  While I wouldn't be caught dead in the outfit Vicky Seeks decided to feature (above), I do pair The Essential with everything from spandex at yoga, to a pleated maxi skirt at work.

It's a Must Have.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate hearing from my readers. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Peace, love, and milkshakes xo