29 March 2013

Weekly Wrap Up

Phew, what a week! I can hardly believe April is on Monday, I am so ready for spring to get here (whenever it decides to show up).  It seems that at the end of every month I find myself thinking, "Whoa, where did that month go?!".  I must be having fun, because time is flying! 

Lots of blogs have weekly or monthly ritual posts, and I have a few up my sleeve as well.  One of my favorite blogs, Love Taza, does a sporadic "Life Lately, According to my iPhone Pictures".  It is a brilliant way to wrap-up what's-up, and keep a timely memory for herself as well.  Friday is a popular time for these wrap-ups, and while I don't usually follow the crowd, this time I will.

So here's what I've been up to this week. Welcome to my first Weekly Wrap Up (because who doesn't want to stare at pictures from their desk on a Friday afternoon). 

My big sister came to visit this weekend. We spent Saturday at the Museum of Science!
As an avid DIYer, my sister always brings handmade gifts!  She found these glitter vases on my Pinterest (she figured, correctly, that I hadn't gotten around to making any yet).
I'm a sucker for anything with a heart on it. Especially this adorable top from LIT, in the North End.
Vintage skirts purchased from Garment District. I don't usually like patterns, so when I fall in love, I buy!
Terrible, but inspirational, doodles!  Logo soon to come for Love and Milkshakes!

It has been an inspiring week and I'm thrilled to close out March with a smile (and maybe a few cocktails). Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate hearing from my readers. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Peace, love, and milkshakes xo