14 May 2013

Kate Spade Surprise Sale: Dream Outfit

Kate Spade Surprise Sale: Dream outfit

Kate Spade Surprise Sale: Dream outfit by kaitmills

If I wasn't on a shoe string budget, here's a complete outfit I would purchase from the 1 day only sale from Kate Spade!  I have yearned for a book clutch since their debut, and have even DIYed two for myself out of real vintage books.  There is so much to love on sale, so check it out- fast!! 

P.S.- How cute is the bag my Mom ordered?

2 comments:

  1. I am late to this sale. Sad. And I have been obsessed with at bag, forever!! Congrats to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Noelani, thanks for stopping by! I actually bought a hot pink leather tote instead of the book clutch, even though I've lusted after it for years. When I finally get my handmade book clutches looking professional, I'll have to send you one!
      xo

      Delete

I really appreciate hearing from my readers. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Peace, love, and milkshakes xo